Ghost

Ghost's Staff Application

Age - 17

Name - (All are Ghost)

SteamID 64 - 76561198190150645

Country of origin - Lebanon

TimeZone - GMT+3

How long have you been apart of the community? - 1 Day,New server ...

Have you been banned from our  community? - No

Why would you like to become staff? - Well, I like the server and would love to be able to help out when needed, I've been wanting to apply but never really got to the point of pressing "Post Thread" because of some difficulties which made me doubt my decision. I don't really know what to do about the current situation but I'll attempt to help others whenever I can. I would also like to join the staff team so I can prove myself to other people, and show them that I'm not useless.

What makes you good at being staff? - What makes me a good staff is how i treat other people,How i interact with others,My experience in many many game rp servers.Ive have everything Dayz Staff members should have and its Knowledge and skill.

DENIED

PLEASE DON'T BUMP TOPIC DIRECTLY TO AN ADMINISTRATOR. TRY AGAIN AND PUT MORE EFFORT INTO THE STAFF APPLICATION.

ALSO BEING A STAFF MEMBER REQUIRES THE USER TO HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH THE SERVER COMMUNITY, HAVE THE ABILITY AND TIME TO DO THE JOB AT HAND, KNOW THE IN'S AND OUT'S OF THE GAME AND HOW TO DEAL WITH CERTAIN ASPECTS LIKE PLAYERS, REPORTS, WHITELISTING, BANNING, UPDATING, ETC. THE ROLE OF A STAFF MEMBER ISN'T A QUICK AND EASY TASK AND REQUIRES THE APPLICANT TO PUT FULL EFFORT INTO HIS/HER APPLICATION, RESULTING IN A "HALF DONE" OR MEDIOCRE APPLICATION WILL MOST LIKELY GET IT DENIED.

Helpful advice:

Ways in which you can easily get accepted into the IvoryDayz Staff Team would be.

• Get to know the community members and gain their trust and respect.
  • Get to know the current Staff Team and gain their trust and respect.
  • Not bumping current application, this stuff takes time and major consideration.
  • Become educated with the rules found here.
  • Become Educated with the Server and how mods, gameplay and ruleplay work.
  • Grow a knowledge base of how the server operates.
  • Ask for tips from administrators on how to be a better roleplay.
  • Gaining a reputation for yourself  that is bad, wont help.
  • Be respectful in discord, forums and game servers.

Never Give Up, Show More Interest Towards The Job At Hand, You'll Be Accepted One Day!

We understand you wanting to show these characteristics and show a major interest in the server and want to help out, we understand our population size isn't the largest yet, but we still require the upmost professionalism and mature behavior as a staff member, BIG or small, remember that being a staff comes with responsibility and that all our staff members are the voice to the community and the face to the community.